HOW TO PREPARE FRIED RICE
prepare fried rice
Fried rice is a Chinese dish made of steamed rice that has been stir-fried and usually mixed other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables and meat. It is a dish people like to serve at events.
When at a Ghana or Nigeria wedding check out the buffet table. I bet fried rice will be representing.lol. You are definitely going to hear questions like “jollof or fried rice” when it is time to eat.
There has been arguments about these two rice dishes. I love both dishes though.
It’s easy to find fried rice food joints, However you can prepare it at home. No need to throw that left over white rice away. Check out the recipe below. Don’t forget to share.
- Boiled rice (Boil rice with soy sauce, water and salt)
- Mixed peppers
- Spring onions
- Green pepper
- Maggi cube
- Soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Chop the vegetables (carrots, green peppers, onions, spring onions) and sausage.
- Heat oil in a saucepan
- Add the spring onions, keep stirring for a couple of minutes
- Crack the eggs and stir
- Add the carrots, green peppers, onions and sausage
- Pour the mixed peppers, Maggi cube or any spice of choice
- Add the rice and mix well, stir well for about 5 minutes to cook through.
- Serve on its own or with Shito,salad,chicken,fried fish.
Below are the links to my social media pages and YouTube.
Visit my homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media
For more Recipes,Visit my Homepage