HOW TO MAKE SPRING ROLLS
Make Spring rolls
For the Binder:
- Plain flour
- Cool water
For the Filling:
- Vegetable oil
- Cabbage( cut or grated)
- Spices (seasoning cubes, curry etc precio kamagra.)
- Minced chicken breast or beef
- Medium sized carrots( peeled or grated)
- Onion (sliced)
- Green bell pepper
- Chicken stock
- Put the chopped cabbage in a saucepan, add the chicken stock and a pinch of salt and boil until it becomes tender.
- Add the grated or chopped carrots, green peas and the bell pepper to it and simmer until tender and strain.
- Then add the minced meat/chicken, onion and heat vegetable oil and fry for about 1 minute(make sure to stir often while frying)
- pour the spices in and stir fry, mix thoroughly.
- Put plain flour in a bowl and add a little water (this is used to bind the spring roll wrappers)
- Spread out the spring roll wrappers and add the filling, fold together and seal the edges with the binder.
- Heat up the vegetable oil and fry the spring rolls until golden brown and crusty
- Place in a tissue or paper towel. (this is to drain out excess oil)
- Spring roll is usually served with peppered sauce (shito).
Photo Credit: @amoako Mensa
Watch video below