HOW TO PREPARE SOBOLO
Sobolo is a Ghanaian drink made from rosselle leaves(hibiscus) also called bissap, Nigerians call it Zobo. Prepare Sobolo
This recipe is very quick and easy, you like sobolo? Try this simple recipe. Sobolo is not only a refreshing drink but also healthy.
Here are 7 health benefits of hibiscus tea(sobolo)you need to know.
- The Drink reduces cholesterol,it lowers your cholesterol level and prevents a number of other serious diseases.
- It reduce blood pressure,it helps you to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Sobolo drink protects the immune system
- Roselle protects and treats liver diseases, in India it is used to treat diabetes and many types of liver diseases.
- For weight loss, it affects how your body will absorb and store carbohydrates and fat. It slows down fat absorption so you are burning more fat as opposed to storing it.
- For Ladies, this helps reduces menstrual pain
- It prevents aging, it is used in Egypt, China and other counties to prevent aging.It slows down the aging process.
- 2 cups of hibiscus leaves(sobolo leaves)
- 4 cups of boiling water(for the brewing leaves)
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 cup of boiling water(for the sugar)
- Chopped ginger
Pour the hibiscus leaves in a bowl, pour the boiling water into the bowl, add chopped ginger and cover it for about 45 minutes.(leave it to brew)
Pour the sugar into a pan and make sugar syrup, add the boiling water to the syrup and stir very well.Add the sugar solution.
Strain the juice from the ginger and leaves and stir.
Serve chilled with any snack.
Want to read more articles ? Visit our Homepage