Prepare tomato stew with these few ingredients and simple method and thank me later.
- Tomato paste
- Stock Cube
- Curry Powder
- Heat oil in your saucepan.
- Chop onions and saute in the oil
- Add the tomato paste and stir
- Blend the onions,ginger and garlic, add it and stir. Cover it for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Blend the tomatoes and pepper. Add it and stir. Reduce the heat, cover it for 3 minutes and stir. Stir it continuously.
- when the oil forms on top,add salt to taste. Add the curry powder and stock cube and any preferred spice.
- Reduce the heat and Leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve with rice,banku or yam.
Want more recipes? Visit our Homepage
For more stew and sauce recipes, click on Stew and Sauce.