Ice kenkey popularly called “mashké” meaning mashed kenkey, is a great snack enjoyed by all. You need few ingredients to make this, and also lots of milk if you want it to be rich.
- Half ball of kenkey(Fante or Ga kenkey)
- Fresh milk
- Evaporated milk
- Peanut / Groundnuts
- Remove the packaging from the Kenkey.
- Cut half, cut into smaller pieces into the blender.
- add sugar
- add the milk, add the evaporated milk
- Blend well till it’s smooth
- Sprinkle nutmeg
- Serve chilled with groundnuts/ peanuts and ice
Check out the video below
Want more recipes ? Visit our Homepage
For more quick and easy recipes, click on Quick and Easy Recipes