- 2 fingers of over riped plantain
- Vegetable Oil
- Pepper / chili powder
- 1 table spoon of self raising flour
- Grind the onion,cloves and pepper in an earthenware.(grind till its fine)
- Add salt to taste
- Wash and peel the plantain. Cut them into the earthenware and mash it.
- Mash it till there are no lumps.(must be smooth)
- Add the flour and mix it.
- let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes.
- Heat enough oil to fry(deep frying)
- Use your hand or spoon to scoop the mixture into the oil.
- Keep turning till it’s golden brown
- To drain excess oil, put them on a tissue or a sieve.
- Serve with groundnuts or peanuts.
Watch recipe video below
Want more recipes ? Visit our Homepage
For more quick and easy recipes, click on Quick and Easy Recipes