This is what i call African pizza. where my plantain lovers at? try this recipe and thank me later.
There are two ways of preparing plantain and egg frittata, the baking and cook/fry method.
- 2 fingers of plantain
- 5 eggs
- Diced Tomatoes
- chopped Onion
- Garlic/garlic powder
- Chili powder
- Curry powder
- Stock cube
- Green bell pepper
- Cooking oil
- Saute onion and garlic in a pan.
- Add the tomatoes and stir for about a minute.
- Cut sausage into desirable sizes and add.
- Stir, add the spices(thyme,curry powder,chili powder, stock cube and any preferred spice) and salt to taste.
- Add the vegetables(green pepper and carrot)
- Reduce heat, stir and cover for about 2 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and use egg whisk to beat it.
- Pour the filling in the eggs and stir gently.
- Smear oil in the baking pan and pour the mixture in.
- Gently place the fried plantain on top of the mixture to fill.
- Garnish with some strips of green bell pepper and carrots.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (350°F)
- Smear a tablespoon of oil in a heavy based pan.
- Reduce the heat and pour it in the pan gently.
- Cover it with foil and cover with the pan lid.(on low heat, 15 minutes)
Want more recipes ? Visit our Homepage
For more quick and easy recipes, click on Quick and Easy Recipes