Here are 10 popular sweets every 90s born Ghanaian cherished, these sweets were the ish in our time.
- Fanice, fan yogo and fan choco – This was one our favorite ice cream.
That great feeling when you hear the horn of the fanice seller.
When its divided into 3 for you and the squad.
2. Alewa- This toffee had different types and colours.
Remember when you buy the coloured alewa just because you want that particular colour on your tongue?
3. Poki – This ice cream had different flavors and the shape alone is unique.
4. Chupa chups – is a brand of lollipop.
5. Peanut brittle(nkate cake) – Its a ghanaian snack made with sugar and roasted peanut/groundnut.
6. Condensed milk toffee – condensed milk toffee is a home made candy made with condensed milk and butter.
7. Agatha toffee – Those times when every lollipop was called agatha toffee.
8. Coconut toffee (kube toffee)
9. Ice lollies – These ice cream is made in small ice cream cups with a stick in it.
10. Choco milo
Which one was your favorite?
For more recipes and articles, visit our Homepage
For more Food articles, Click on Food articles