Peanut brittle is a home made snack bar loved by all. Just two ingredients needed, very simple and quick method to prepare. Learn how to prepare it for your family and friends this weekend.
- 2 cups of Roasted groundnut/peanuts
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Remove the groundnut husk, pour it on a rolling board and crush gently with a rolling pin.
- Pour your sugar in a saucepan and stir till it turns into syrup.(make sure the syrup is light brown, not burnt)
- Add the crushed groundnut to the syrup and stir well.
- Pour the mixture on the rolling board and roll it with the rolling pin.
5. Quickly cut it into preferred shapes and sizes.
6.Leave it to cool for about 2 to 3 minutes and serve
Want more recipes and articles? Visit our Homepage