Have you seen our Christmas menu for kids? i bet this recipe for unicorn cheese cake should have been number one.
This is a very simple recipe for unicorn cheese cake. you need few ingredients to make it.
unicorn cheese cake
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- Food coloring(yellow,green,blue,purple,pink)
- Graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream
- Put the cream cheese in a cake mixer and beat until its smooth
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add the heavy cream and beat till it becomes thick.
- Pour vanilla and mix.
- Divide the mixture in 5 small bowls and add drops of food coloring in each bowl and stir(one bowl for each color)
- Fetch 1 tablespoon of each mixture into the graham cracker crust and swirl with a knife.
- Add some sprinkles and refrigerate 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
Want more recipes and articles? Visit our Homepage
Click on Desserts for more recipes on our menu.