This is a quick and easy recipe for making crispy and delicious onion rings. You will love it. Try it and thank me later.
- 150g of wheat flour
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 1 large onion
- 165ml of milk
- 1 egg
- Cayenne pepper/chili powder
- Bread crumbs
- Cut onion slices into rings and set aside.
- Pour flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add the baking powder,salt and cayenne/chili powder and mix.
- Put the onion slices in the mixture and stir gently.
- remove the onions and set aside.
- In another bowl,crack the egg,add the milk and mix.(you can use a whisk to beat it well)
- Pour the egg and milk mixture in the flour mixture.
- Mix till there are no lumps.
- put the onion rings in the mixture and coat.
- Pour bread crumbs in a bowl.
- coat the onion rings with the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till its golden brown.
- Sprinkle salt on it when ready to serve.
Serve with any sauce/ketchup
Visit our Homepage for more Recipes