- Margarine/unsalted butter(200g)
- Sugar(10 tbsp)
- Evaporated milk(100ml)
- All purpose flour (12 tbsp)
- Baking powder (1/2 tsp)
- Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon)
- Pinch of salt
- Nutmeg (pinch)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease your cake tins or pans.
- Beat margarine and sugar with a cake mixer until light and fluffy.
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl. Pick the yolks into the mixture and beat. (this makes the sugar melts faster.)
- Add the white egg and beat.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Pour flour in a separate bowl.add nutmeg salt then mix.Add baking powder.
- Now add the flour to the mixture in batches.
- pour the milk and beat until smooth.
- pour the batter in the cake tins.
- Bake (30-40min)until cakes looks golden on top.
- Let it cool and serve.
Visit our Homepage for more articles
Click on desserts and sweets for more recipes
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media