- Margarine/unsalted butter
- Sugar(1 cup)
- Heavy milk(4 cups)
- All purpose flour (3 cups)
- Vanilla extract (1 tablespoon)
- Pinch of salt
- Nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease your cake tins or pans.
- Beat margarine and sugar with a cake mixer until light and fluffy.
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl. Pick the yolks into the mixture and beat. (this makes the sugar melts faster.)
- Add the white egg and beat.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Pour flour in a separate bowl.add nutmeg salt then mix.
- Now add the flour to the mixture in batches.
- pour the milk and beat until smooth.
- pour the batter in the cake tins.
- Bake (30-40min)until cakes looks golden on top.
- Let it cool and serve.
Visit our Homepage for more articles
Click on desserts and sweets for more recipes