In this article, you will know some health benefits of cinnamon and why it should be part of your meals. There is a saying, “too much of everything is bad”. There are health benefits of cinnamon but do not abuse it.
Cinnamon is one of the oldest and popular spice in the market.
Cinnamon is a spice used as a condiment for foods,sweets,desserts,salad,cereals and more.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CINNAMON
- It treats type 2 diabetes and lowers blood glucose level. Sprinkling cinnamon on sweets or desserts can help balance insulin level in your body.
- Cinnamon is used to treat tooth ache and bad breath. pouring some cinnamon powder in your mouth can help improve oral health
- Cinnamon is good for skin treatment. It treats acne,black heads and skin itching. Mix cinnamon with lemon or lime juice and smear on your face.
HERE ARE FEW WAYS YOU CAN USE CINNAMON WHEN COOKING
- You can add cinnamon powder to your breakfast cereals like oats
2. Prepare delicious cinnamon buns
3. Use cinnamon to make yummy and nutritious smoothies and drinks.
4. Sprinkle on fruits like banana
5. You can also add cinnamon to pastry or dough when baking.
6. Cinnamon powder can be added to salad.
Visit our Homepage for more Articles.
This weekend, jess kitchen is all about plantain recipes. Follow us on our social media to know more about it. Share the recipes with your loved ones.
Follow jess kitchen on social media