Hello there, welcome to jesskitchen.
Have you read our previous article,recipe for how to prepare the easiest and fastest assorted jollof rice? If not, please do.
Food lovers,today we are making Oreo Popsicle. This is for the oreo and milk lovers. Send or share this article to all the oreo cookies and milk lovers you know.
Who does not love oreo cookies? These cookies taste really good when taken with cold milk.
You love ice cream or popsicles? you will love this recipe. Every bite of this popsicle taste like milk and cookies. it is so delicious.
Try this recipe and thank jess kitchen later. Communicate with us on Whats App and let us know how it goes.
- Full cream milk (2 cups)
- Evaporated milk (10 tablespoons)
- Condensened milk (5 tablespoons)
- Sugar(1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- 4 or more oreo cookies
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO BELOW
- Wash your hands and all utensils you will use.(Click here to read simple kitchen hygiene rules)
- Pour 2 cups of full cream milk in a mixing bowl.
3. Add 10 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
4.Add 1 teaspoon of sugar
5.Add the condensed milk
6. And a teaspoon of vanilla essence
7. Stir continuously for about 4 minutes
You can use Popsicle molds,small beakers or small disposable cups.
8. Break and sprinkle the cookies into the cups.
9.Pour the mixture into the cups and add more oreos if you want to
If you are using popsicle molds cover it with the popsicle sticks. When using beakers or disposable cups you can use khebab sticks.
10. put the sticks in it
11. Freeze for about 4 hours or more until solid.
put them in warm water for about 5 seconds and remove from the cup.
You should try this recipe! it is easy to make and very delicious.
Visit my homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media