Hello there, welcome to jess kitchen.
Have you read our previous article,recipe for the best fried chicken breast? If not, please do.
Food lovers,today we are making Milkshakes. This is for the ice cream and milk lovers. You love milkshakes? then this recipe is yours. Save money by making your own milkshakes at home with just two main ingredients. Send or share this article to all the milkshake lovers you know.
You will love this. It is a combination of creamy creamy yummy ingredients. Before we start, remember not to break any of the kitchen hygiene rules.
Tip: for a more chilled milkshake, put the glass you will serve the milkshake in the fridge.
This recipe is just two main ingredients and other yummy stuff which are optional. You can use them just to pimp your milkshake. You do not need any special equipment to make this milkshake. All you need is a blender,a glass and your ingredients.
Try this recipe and thank jess kitchen later. Communicate with us on Whats App and let us know how it goes.
- 3 scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream(you can use any flavor)
- Whole milk (1 and half cup)
Optional ingredients to pimp it
- Whipped cream
- melted chocolate
- Put three scoops of ice cream in a blender
- Add the milk.(if you want your milkshake very chilled put your milk in the fridge about 2 hours before using it)
- Blend it to a smooth consistency and serve.
To pimp it up we will use some whipped cream and melted chocolate.
- Smear a tablespoon of the melted chocolate in the glass.
- Pour the milkshake in the glass
- Add some whipped cream to it
- Add few drops of the melted chocolate on top or you can sprinkle powdered chocolate on it.
You can pimp it up anyway you want it. you can add other things like crushed cookies,sprinkles,honey,fruits etc.
You should try this recipe! it is easy to make and very delicious.
Subscribe for more
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media