vegetable and chicken stuffed pancakes
Hello there, welcome to jess kitchen.
Food lovers, today we are making pancakes. I call this recipe not you regular pancake recipes. we are making light and not too fluffy pancakes then we stuff in some yummy stir fried vegetables and chicken.
I know you are thinking ”vegetables and chicken in pancakes”? yeah. Tastes so great. Very few ingredients needed. Try this recipe and let us know. If you have any question you can reach us on whatsApp or any of our social media pages. Links to our social media pages below the recipe.
If you prefer fluffy pancakes,click on fluffy pancakes to read the recipe.
Ingredients for pancake
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- pinch of powdered nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- oil to fry
- Butter (optional)
Ingredients for stir fry
- Green bell pepper
- white pepper
- garlic&ginger powder
- Stock cube
Let’s start with the stir fry.
- I used boneless chicken for this recipe but you can use any chicken part.(just make sure there are no bones when you done cutting it)Cut the chicken into smaller sizes. wash it with water and put it in a saucepan on heat. Add blended onion,garlic powder,ginger powder,sprinkle half stock cube and salt. Mix it and cover it to steam.
2. Fry the sausages.
3. Wash and chop your vegetables and sausages into desirable shapes and sizes.
3. Pour a teaspoon of oil into a saucepan on heat. Add the onions,green pepper,carrots and tomatoes. On low heat, stir for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the sausages and chicken. Sprinkle pinch of salt,stock cube and white pepper. After 3 minutes, cover it and set aside.
5. Now with the pancakes. Pour a cup of flour in a mixing bowl, add nutmeg and salt.
6. Melt butter and add it(optional). Beat the eggs and add one cup of milk into the bowl and mix.
7. Mix until there are no lumps. you can also blend the ingredients with a blender for a smoother consistency.
8. Heat a teaspoon of oil on medium heat, scoop a ladle full and into a non stick pan and tilt it to fill the pan.
9. Use a spatula to turn it when there are bubbles on top.
10. It is ready when beautifully brown.
The last thing to do is to stuff your vegetable and chicken stir fry in the pancakes.
Pick one pancake,put it on a board or a clean flat surface. Scoop the vegetables and chicken into the pancake and roll.
Put it back in the non stick pan to warm.
Your vegetable and chicken stuffed pancake is ready to serve.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media