4 ingredient pancake
Hello lovely readers, JESS KITCHEN is here again to give you another wonderful reading experience. Today ,we’re mainly focusing on the breakfast and brunch dishes and I’m going to be giving you the recipe for one of my favorite breakfast meals and it’s PANCAKE. So to make my delicious homemade pancakes you will need the following ingredients,
So the method we’re going to be using is very quick and easy
- You sieve the flour to remove any unwanted materials,after you put the flour in a mixing bowl
- You create a well in the middle and pour your milk ,sugar and egg.
- After you whisk until an even smooth mixture is achieved
- You heat a pan and coat it with oil. After you scoop a ladle full of batter into the pan ,you turn the pan around evenly to make a large circle.
- After 30 to 35 seconds grip the handle of the pan and use a spatula to turn the pancake . Cook the other side for 30 to 35 seconds and remove it from fire.
We’re all done . So readers ,that’s easy recipe for pancakes . I hope you enjoyed this reading experience from JESS KITCHEN .See you next time.
Garnish with honey.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media