Hello there, welcome to jess kitchen.
Have you read our previous article, how to make 4 ingredient pancakes.
This is a short and simple recipe to show you how i prepare my mackerel sauce. You need these few ingredients to prepare this. You need these ingredients.
- Fresh tomatoes
- Delay mackerel
- Vegetable/palm oil
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
2. Grind/blend the onion, pepper and tomatoes. Add salt to it.
3. Heat oil , add the mixture and stir.
4. Add the mackerel and stir. let it simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Can be served with yam,plantain,rice, potatoes or banku.
Check out the recipe video.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media