Hello there, welcome to jesskitchen.
Have you read our previous article,REGULAR COKE Vs. COKE ZERO. You should check it out.
Learn how to make your own mocha frappuccino with this recipe.
- Chilled Milk
- Chilled coffee
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Put crushed ice in a blender.
- Pour chilled milk in the blender.
- Add the sugar/honey or any preferred sweetener.
- Pour chilled coffee and add the chocolate syrup.
- Blend till it is smooth
- serve with whipped cream or chocolate syrup.(optional)
Watch the video below.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media