lemon iced tea
Hello foodies, today we are making lemon iced tea. This recipe is easy and you need few ingredients to make it. These ingredients are easy to get , at home or school.
The weather has been hot lately and it is important to stay hydrated during this time. A glass of this delicious iced tea will make you feel good. Personally, I think this drink is better than taking in carbonated drinks and sugary drinks.
It took me 42 minutes to prepare this. This is because I had to refrigerate the tea for about 30 to 40minutes to cool. I used lemon and few slices of lime. You can use only lemon if you want to.
I also used lemon tea bags for this recipe however you can use any tea bags you have. Try this recipe and let me know how it goes.
- 3 Tea bags
- 5 tsp. of Honey or 3 tsp. of sugar
- Sliced lemon
- Warm water
- Cut the lemon into slices.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Put 3 tea bags in a heat proof glass container and add the boiled water.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 5 teaspoon of honey in bowl.
- Add warm water to the honey, mix well and set aside to cool.
- Remove the tea bags from the tea and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Put ice in a glass and add the lemon slices.
- Pour the tea in the glass and serve.
Watch recipe video below.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media