Hello foodies,Today we are making cheesy french toast.
Have you read the previous recipe on how to make microwave recipe?
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- Crack one egg, add sugar,salt,milk and beat.
- Dunk a slice of bread in the egg mixture and soak it.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cook the soaked side in a non stick pan.
- put cheese on the bread.
- Add chopped onion and carrots.
- Soak another slice of bread in the egg mixture.
- Put it on the bread in the pan.
- Flip the bread when its golden brown.(cook both sides)
- Serve and enjoy.
Watch the recipe video below.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media