Hello foodies,Today we are making vegetable stew.
Have you read the previous recipe on how to make cheesy french toast.
Don’t know what to prepare for lunch or dinner? Use this recipe to prepare vegetable stew and thank me later. It is a quick and easy recipe. You will need few ingredients to prepare this vegetable stew.
- 2 large onions(chopped)
- Tomato paste(3 tablespoon)
- Fresh tomatoes(4 tomatoes)
- Garlic (5 cloves)
- Stock cube
- 2 Green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- Green beans (sliced)
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add chopped onions and sauté.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Blend tomatoes,onion,pepper,ginger and garlic.
- Pour it into the sauce and stir.
- Let it simmer for about 12 minutes.
- Add stock cube or any preferred seasoning.
- Stir and add salt to taste.
- Add the diced green bell pepper, sliced carrots, and green beans.
- Stir and let it simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
It can be served with boiled yam,rice,macaroni,banku etc.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media