Hello foodies,Today we are making egg sauce.
Have you read the previous recipe on how to make vegetable stew.
Quick and easy way to prepare egg sauce.
Don’t know what to prepare for lunch or dinner? Use this recipe to prepare yam and egg sauce or stew and thank me later. It is a quick and easy recipe. You will need few ingredients to prepare this dish. This meal can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Checkout the recipe and try it.
INGREDIENTS FOR EGG SAUCE
- Fresh tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Cooking oil
- Green bell pepper
INGREDIENTS FOR YAM
- Wash all vegetables.
- Chop the onions and the tomatoes.
- Mince the garlic and ginger.
- Put all in a blender, add the pepper and blend.
- Heat oil in a saucepan,add chopped onions and sauté.
- Add the tomato paste,stir and cover for about 3 minutes.
- Add the blended mixture and stir.
- Stir continuously, let it cook for about 15 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
- While waiting for the sauce to get ready, lets prepare the yam.
- Peel and cut yam into desirable sizes and shape.
- Wash it thoroughly.
- Put water in a pan and add the yam.
- Add salt and allow to cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Check on the sauce.
- Add salt to taste. Add the spices(curry powder,stock cube and any preferred spice) and stir.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk it well.
- When you see oil forming on the sauce,add the eggs and cover for about a minute.
- Open and stir, add the green bell pepper and stir
- You can add any meat to it.(optional)
- Let it simmer for about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Check if the yam is ready to serve.
Below are the links to our social media pages and YouTube.
Visit our homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media