This is something I am very sure some people are tired of hearing. “Stay home” has made me realize how stubborn people can be. It is sad how some don’t see how real this is. People are getting infected. The numbers keep increasing. You can recover from coronavirus but it is important to engage in habits that will prevent it.
Some cities are on lockdown because the number of infected people are high, yet people are finding it difficult to STAY HOME.
There are a lot of people who need to be educated about the virus. If there’s anyone who lacks knowledge about this virus try your best to buy explain to them. Let them know why it’s important to wash their hands and practice social distancing. Media houses in Ghana are doing great in educating their audience about coronavirus and preventive measures in different languages.
Have you heard of patient 31? Watch the video below.
- Stay home
- Eat well
- Drink water
- Hydrate with drinks that will boost your immune system(i will share recipes soon),stop the fizzy and carbonated drinks for now.
- Wash your hands regularly,as you do that make sure you bath too.
- Use alcohol based sanitizers
- Routinely disinfect surfaces if you can.
- Practice social distancing,thanks to technology you can stay in touch with your friends,colleagues and family.
- Check expiry date of products you use.
You put others at risk when you dont apply the preventive measures. Let us all do our best to stay home and be safe. When you stay home,you save lives.
Do not forget to say a prayer for all health workers.
Below are the links to my social media pages and YouTube.
Visit my homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media