This recipe can also be used for soft served ice cream.
- Yield: 2-4 popscicles
- Prep time : 3 minutes
- Freeze: 2-3 hours
- Milo (2 tablespoons)
- Condensed milk (6 tablespoons)
- Milk (100ml)
Watch recipe video below
- Pour ice cubes in a bowl bigger than your mixing bowl
- Put mixing bowl in the ice
- Pour milo in the mixing bowl
- Add condensed milk and mix
- Add evaporated milk(optional)
- Use a whisk or hand mixer to beat the mixture
- Add your prefered milk and mix with the whisk or hand mixer for a minute, i used low fat milk.
- Scoop the mixture into popsicle moulds or disposable cups.
- Put sticks inside and freeze for 2-3 hours
- Enjoy your milo popsicle
Below are the links to my social media pages and YouTube.
Visit my homepage for more articles
Follow jess kitchen on social media